Sky Lantern the Wish is a 3D Interactive Web application. Our idea comes from the traditional Chinese culture of making "Kongming lantern" where people hand-writing their wishes on a small hot air balloon that made of paper and set it up to the sky at night. In Asia and elsewhere around the world, sky lanterns have been traditionally made for centuries, to be launched for play or as part of long-established festivities.
The Sky Lantern represents the holding of beautiful wishes; we want to inherit the beautiful culture and make it into the digital world that people can assess and making sky lanterns, wishes on the internet.
When people go inside our application, they will see an ocean and a sky full of lanterns. After clicking the "make a wish" button, users can type their wishes that will show on the "lantern", then they can release it up to the "sky" and restore it on the "sky". By moving the mouse and pressing the up, down, left, right keys, the user will be able to change their views and "fly" into the "sky", to see other's wishes as well.
Our user flow is:
1. open the website and see the opening lines
2. click the make a wish button and type some wishes to the lantern
3. press the return(enter) key for releasing the lantern to the lanterns sky
4. move the mouse and press the up, down, left, right keys to change the view and "fly" to the sky to see other's wishes
5. make another wish - then back to 2,3,4 flow